Every project featured via this site is the result of teamwork. A genuine thank you is in order for all of the clients, agencies, creative leaders, writers, illustrators, photographers, designers, producers, production folks and support staff that made stuff happen. A note about copyright ownership. I respect the intellectual property rights of others and desire to display design and creative work which contains no content that violates those rights, in accordance with U.S. Copyright Law; (one may wish to consider familiarizing themselves with Fair Use, U.S. Code 107 of U.S. copyright law) If the work was created under the auspices of agencies where which I have been employed, it has been noted on the individual project description appropriately.
If you feel you have a good-faith claim regarding copyright infringement, I will take the necessary steps to either remove the material, and/or submit a truthful counter-notice.
For claims regarding copyright infringement, please simply drop me an email or call. Or, you may follow this procedure:
Notice of Copyright Infringement:
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), there are established procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements. If you believe in good faith that your copyright has been infringed, you may complete and submit a Notice of Copyright Infringement form, or otherwise provide a written communication which contains:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
3. A description specifying the location on my website of the material that you claim is infringing;
4. Your email address and your mailing address and/or telephone number;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please submit your notice to email@example.com as a PDF or Microsoft Word attached document or within the body of the email itself. Thank you.